Annual Growth Retreat
Contractor Growth Intensive
Jan 14-17 2024
Harris Cherokee Casino
What is the annual retreat?
Year after year, the construction business takes us on a rollercoaster ride of highs, lows, unexpected changes, and exciting opportunities. In the midst of this chaos, it becomes crucial to step away, recalibrate, and realign our direction. That's why the most successful business owners around the globe make it a point to take an annual pause to reflect, reassess, and refine their plans and goals.
Join us at the ProStruct Alliance Annual Retreat, held at the luxurious Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort from January 14th to January 17th, 2024. This retreat is a unique opportunity to delve into your business, uncover areas in need of transformation, enhancement, or fresh ideas. Together, we'll peer into the future, envision where you want to take your business, and craft strategic goals for the upcoming 12 months. With a meticulous step-by-step plan in hand, we'll set our sights on hitting the bullseye.
Our ultimate aim is for you to leave this retreat with a crystal-clear vision of where your business is headed. We want you to feel reinvigorated, energized, and brimming with excitement for the future of your business.
This is an unforgettable experience that you absolutely cannot afford to miss. It's the ultimate opportunity to start the year off with a bang and set yourself up for success.
We are excited to have you join us at the ProStruct Alliance Annual Planning Retreat. See you there in person!
Sign-up Deadline is December 1st! Register ASAP! Reserve your spot TODAY.
Casino, Sportsbook, Restaurants, food court, bars, Nightlife, Shows, Spa, Etc… Check out the website for more details: Harrah’s Cherokee
- Event Attendance: $6000 per company
- FREE for Alliance members
- 90% discount to Unlimited Software level users
- Standard room cost: $145.00 per night per room (Resort fee and taxes included)
- Food, Drinks, and Gambling: not covered although there may be some ProStruct-sponsored events
What you need to bring with you:
- Laptop (not mandatory but helpful)
- Yellow pad or something to write on and pens
- Financial reports: Annual P&L and Balance Sheet, P&L broken out by month, AR and AP reports
The event will take place from Jan 14th to Jan 17th, with the actual program commencing on Monday morning at 8 am. So arrive any time before Monday morning at 8 am.
We have a meeting set up starting at 2 pm on Sunday where our team will meet with you individually and start the deep dive of planning with you really.
For those seeking the shortest attendance time, arriving on Monday morning and departing on Wednesday afternoon is your best option to not miss out. However, we highly recommend that you join us for the duration of the event, as there are plenty of engaging conversations and enjoyable experiences with fellow attendees and the ProStruct360 Staff.
- The closest airport is Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) approximately 80 minutes east of Cherokee.
- The Atlanta/Hartsfield International Airport (ATL) is approximately three hours south of Cherokee.
- The Knoxville, TN airport (TYS) is about two hours west (via either 441S through the Great Smokys or I-40 through Sam's Gap so this route is not recommended in winter).
- The Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT) is about three hours east of Cherokee.
Once you click the link above and fill out the registration form, ProStruct360 will send you an invoice for your stay at our discounted group rate. The reservation will be held once your room invoice has been paid. The Invoice will be through a service called Koppr.
Clark built his general contracting company, ProServe Home Solutions, from a one-man-show to completing over 700 projects a year. He has also grown and coached several multi-million dollar contracting companies. Clark’s passion is to teach and provide insight to any sized company.
Jared has played a key role in founding and growing 5 multi-million dollar companies in the construction industry. He is an experienced coach that enjoys helping contractors reach their full potential.